General Conditions of Contract
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, of April 27, 2016, General of Protection of Personal Data, and of the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and digital rights guarantee, SECOND GATE GAMES, SL (hereinafter, "SECOND GATE GAMES") informs you that the personal data you provide us with the use of the services offered on our website will be treated by said entity in its capacity as Responsible for the Treatment.
In order to process such personal data, SECOND GATE GAMES informs you that it adopts all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data, as well as to prevent theft or loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access, always taking into account the state of the technology at all times, the nature of the personal data subject to the treatment and the risks to which they are exposed.
SECOND GATE GAMES treats your personal data as Responsible for the Treatment, which means that it determines the purposes and means at the time of processing the personal data that you provide us. Our identifying data are as follows:
- Address: Carrer Casp, 37 2on 1a, 08010 Barcelona.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34934098384
What personal data do we collect?
SECOND GATE GAMES will only collect and process personal data of users that are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the intended purposes. In this sense, the categories of personal data that will be processed consist of:
- Contact information: will treat the personal data of users, identification and contact, such as the name and surname, address, telephone number, address and country of residence, nationality, tax identification number or email address.
- Billing information: it will treat the personal data of users related to their economic sphere, such as, in addition to the contact ones, their address for purposes tax, your bank identification (IBAN), bank card number and other similar data.
For what purpose do we treat your data? What legitimizes us to it?
SECOND GATE GAMES treats the categories of data indicated for the following purposes:
- Maintaining contact with you as a client: we treat your personal data in order to manage our relationship with you and to address questions or concerns. The basis that legitimizes us to process your data for this purpose will be your consent, which you will have given us at the time of providing your data through the means in question (web form, telephone, etc.).
- Development of the contractual relationship: we process your data to formalize and maintain the contractual relationship that unites us with you as a customer and, in particular, for the processing of your orders. In this case, the legal basis present will be the execution of our contractual relationship, along with your consent.
- Enabling the customer area of our website: we process your data in order to offer you this functionality on our website, where you can access a reflection of your activity on our website. As in the previous case, the legitimizing basis that we will find in this case will be the execution of our contractual relationship and your consent.
How long do we keep personal data?
The duration period during which we will keep your data will depend on the purpose for which we are treating them.
In the case of establishing a contractual relationship, we will keep them until the end of the same, unless there is any legal obligation that can be enforced that forces them to be kept for a longer time.
In the case of treating your personal data on the basis of a consent that you have given us, we will treat them until fulfilling the informed purpose or until you withdraw the consent granted.
The foregoing shall apply without prejudice to the fact that we subsequently keep your data, duly stored and protected, in order to comply with the legal obligations imposed on us as a company in accordance with current regulations, or in the prevention of cases in which responsibilities arising from the processing arise . Once prescribed the possible actions in each case, we will delete your personal data in a secure way.
Who do we share your data with?
In general, the transfer by SECOND GATE GAMES of your personal data to any third party is not foreseen.
As an exception to the above, we inform you that SECOND GATE GAMES may transfer personal data when required by a legal obligation, or to respond to any claims and responsibilities that may arise.
SECOND GATE GAMES may only transfer your data in cases not included in the previous paragraph in case you have your express, specific, informed and unequivocal consent.
Likewise, we inform you that third parties may process personal data of users on behalf of SECOND GATE GAMES for the provision of the services requested by them. Any third party that accesses personal data will be considered as the person in charge of the processing, and must offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to comply with current regulations regarding data protection.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
We are committed to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data, as well as guarantee the exercise of the rights that are detailed below. You can exercise them by writing an email to the address email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request and the specific right you wish to exercise, specifying what the assumption consists of; In order to identify you, you will need to provide us with an attached copy of your identity document. You can also exercise your rights by sending a letter by regular postal mail, indicating the same points indicated for the assumption of communication by e-mail.
The rights that assist you are:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether SECOND GATE GAMES treats personal data that concerns you and, in such case, to access them. You will also have the right to obtain a copy of the data in question.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you.
- Right of deletion: you have the right to request the deletion of your data, among other reasons, when the data is no longer adequate, necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. In that case, SECOND GATE GAMES will cease to process such data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: under the premise that certain conditions concur, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case SECOND GATE GAMES may only treat them, with the exception of their conservation, with your consent, for the exercise or defense of claims, for the protection of third party rights or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive or, where appropriate, SECOND GATE GAMES provide your personal data to third parties in a structured format, common use and mechanical reading, provided that such treatment has been based on your consent and has been done by automated means
SECOND GATE GAMES undertakes to respond to all requests within the period established in current regulations. Likewise, we inform you that you will be able to seek the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD). You can find the contact details of the Agency through the website www.aepd.es
IP addresses, links and cookies
Due to the communication protocols existing on the Internet, when users visit our website, SECOND GATE GAMES automatically receives the IP (Internet Protocol) address that your Access Provider has been assigned to your device. The registration of said IP address is only for internal purposes, such as access statistics to this website. As a general rule, the IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, so it is not possible to track browsing habits through the web by a specific user.
This website may contain links or links to other web pages. You must be aware that SECOND GATE GAMES is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of those other websites, so we recommend that you take into account that when using one of these links you are leaving our website, and that you read carefully the privacy policies of those other websites that collect your personal data.
This legal notice includes the general conditions governing the access and use of the website www.secondgategames.com (hereinafter “the website”), of which the company SECOND GATE GAMES, S.L. is the owner and responsible (hereinafter, "SECOND GATE GAMES").
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following aspects:
- Name of the website owner: SECOND GATE GAMES, S.L.
- Address: Carrer Casp 37, 2n 1a 08010 - Barcelona.
- N.I.F: B-67478206.
- Registration: company registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona.
Also, in order to facilitate direct and effective communication with SECOND GATE GAMES, the company makes available to the user the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The provision of our services is subject to the provisions reflected in the Spanish Constitution, in the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the Law on General Conditions of Contracting, in the General Law of Advertising, as well as any other legislation in force that is subject to application.
The use of the aforementioned web page attributes the user status of the same (hereinafter, “the User”), and also implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions reflected in this Legal Notice by the same, owing to this act in a manner consistent with the Law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
SECOND GATE GAMES reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on this website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
Intellectual and industrial property
Logos, images, drawings, as well as all intellectual and industrial property rights and any other distinctive sign, belong or have as assignee SECOND GATE GAMES or, where appropriate, the natural or legal persons listed as authors or rights holders, or their licensors.
The User agrees to respect these rights. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use, therefore the transformation is strictly prohibited. , distribution, public communication, provision or any other form of exploitation, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation.
SECOND GATE GAMES will not assume any responsibility for the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that are infringed by the User.
Limitation of Liability
The website managed by SECOND GATE GAMES is intended, among others, to make available to the User information related to that, as well as its products and services. SECOND GATE GAMES assumes no responsibility in relation to the information included in this page, in the sense of not guaranteeing the absence of errors in accessing its website or in its content. It is not guaranteed that it will be fully updated, although it will develop the necessary efforts to avoid such a situation, and where appropriate, correct and update the aforementioned content as soon as possible.
It is possible that the website makes available to users links (through links, banners, buttons or other kind of technical resource) that allows them to access, through redirection, websites managed by third parties. In this regard, SECOND GATE GAMES will not be liable for information found outside the website. Likewise, the User must take into account that SECOND GATE GAMES is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites, so we recommend that users be aware that by using one of these links they are leaving our website and reading the privacy policies of these other websites, especially if personal data is collected on them.
Disclaimer for the operation of the website
SECOND GATE GAMES does not guarantee that the website will work constantly, reliably and correctly, without delays or interruptions, so it is not responsible for any damages that may arise from possible failures in availability and technical continuity of the website.
SECOND GATE GAMES is not responsible for any damage and / or loss and / or benefit no longer obtained by the User or any other third party seen harmed as a result of any circumstance of force majeure, fortuitous event, failure or error of the communication lines, or of the faulty provision of the service or failure in the Internet network.
SECOND GATE GAMES does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the User's computer system.
A cookie is a small program or file that can be installed on the devices used by the User when accessing a web page, allowing the storage and withdrawal of information from said devices.